Comet Gait Trainer
The Drive Medical Comet Anterior Gait Trainer is designed to support the child while learning to walk. The standard pelvic stabilizer supports and stabilizes, while the ankle prompts prevent the legs from scissoring. The light weight frame folds for easy storage and is available in two sizes: Tyke and Pediatric.
- Ankle Prompts – prevents legs from scissoring
- Pelvic Stabilizer – supports and stabilizes the pelvis
- Positioning Bar – provides adjustable depth
- Seat Harness – supports patients who cannot stand completely on their own
- Swivel Wheel Locking Bracket – provides option to lock swivel wheels
- Variable Resistance Tabs – controls the speed of the gait trainer and aligns an asymmetrical gait pattern