Cruiser III Lightweight Wheelchair
The Cruiser III Lightweight Wheelchair, with various arm styles and front riggings, has a carbon steel frame that eliminates seat guides and allows for custom back inserts and accessories. The silver vein finish is attractive and easy to maintain. Comes standard with, detachable flip back arms, swing away or elevating footrests, black nylon upholstery, composite Mag-style wheels and push to lock wheel locks.
Cruiser III Lightweight Wheelchair by Drive Medical
- 8″ front casters are adjustable in 3 positions
- Carbon steel frame with silver vein finish
- Comes with push to lock wheel locks
- Composite, Mag-style wheels are lightweight and maintenance free
- Dual axle provides easy transition of seat height to hemi level
- Lightweight, Dual Axle (K0003) Weighs under 36 lbs (excluding front riggings)
- New frame style eliminates seat guides and allows for custom back inserts and accessories
- Precision sealed wheel bearings in front and rear ensure long lasting performance and reliability
- Removable flip back arms allow for easy transfer
- Tool free adjustable front riggings (footrests, leg rests)
There are no reviews yet.