$29.60 – $49.94
In cooperation with leading vascular specialists, JOBST engineers developed the JOBST Gradient Compression Seamless Anti-Embolism Elastic Stocking, specifically designed to combat thromboembolism. The JOBST Anti-Embolism stocking does this by using a gradient compression. Gradient compression requires that the greatest amount of pressure be applied to the ankle with this pressure gradually lessening up the length of the leg. Gradient compression helps improve the ability of the veins to move blood back toward the heart. The use of JOBST Anti-Em/GP Seamless stocking is an accepted prophylaxis for minimizing the risk of thromboembolism in hospitalized patients requiring bed rest or prolonged periods of immobilization.
- JOBST Anti-Embolism gradient compression therapy minimizes the risk of DVT (blood clots)
- Soft, breathable fabric is lightweight and comfortable
- Reinforced heel makes stocking more durable
- Latex free formula helps avoid allergic reactions
- Unisex with two styles available: Knee High and Thigh High