$217.04 – $337.56
In cooperation with leading vascular specialists, JOBST engineers developed the JOBST Gradient Compression Seamless Anti-Em/GP Elastic Stocking, specifically designed to combat thromboembolism. The JOBST Anti-Embolism stocking does this by using a gradient compression. Gradient compression requires that the greatest amount of pressure be applied to the ankle with this pressure gradually lessening up the length of the leg. Gradient compression helps improve the ability of the veins to move blood back toward the heart. The use of JOBST Anti-Em/GP Seamless stocking is an accepted prophylaxis for minimizing the risk of thromboembolism in hospitalized patients requiring bed rest or prolonged periods of immobilization.
- JOBST Anti-Em/GP gradient compression therapy minimizes the risk of DVT (blood clots)
- Soft, breathable fabric is lightweight and comfortable
- An opening on the top of the foot allows for easy visual inspection of the foot and toes
- Latex free formula helps avoid allergic reactions
- Unisex with three styles available: Knee High, Thigh High and Waist High
There are no reviews yet.